Royal Wedding Countdown (4 days): I'm headed to London!

The BIG Countdown!
My bags are packed and I'm headed to London! 4 days until the BIG Day!

I've got the plan, the hat, and I'm ready to go!  
It's amazing how 1 couple can have such an amazing impact on the world.

I hope you have a plan to celebrate with them....are you having your own party with a spot of tea perhaps, a bow ties and tiara party?  Are you getting up early to watch?

I can't believe everything that is out there that is royal wedding themed.

I did have to partake in some Bath and Body Works Liplicious "If the Tiara Fits"...they have a whole line of anti bac and lip glosses just for the Royal Wedding. 
Well, I've got a plane to catch!
As soon as we land we are rushing to Westminster Abbey before they close for the rest of the week. Wish us luck!
Have a great week and enjoy. 
I'd love to hear about your plans, so let me know how you joined in the celebration?