Photo of the Week : Teacup Tree

While recently perusing the blog of photographer Jasmine Star, I came across the wedding of Sarah & Chris. The couple's wedding was also recently featured on one of our favorite blogs, Style Me Pretty.

As soon as I saw the picture of the teacup tree detail, I sincerely gasped aloud. I don't know exactly what it is... perhaps just my obsession with dainty, antique teacups... but I love this teacup tree that Sarah & Chris made for their reception. Beyond.

Seriously, I can't stop looking at it! I even made it my desktop background so I have something unique and pretty to look at whenever I want. Maybe you all won't be quite as enthralled as I am, but I think we can all appreciate a nice cup of tea with this dreary, rainy weather we're having. Pour yourself a cup, add a little honey, and get inspired.