Renegade Handmade - Pretty Good Things

After yesterday's 1950s-inspired post I got to thinking about another vendor I came across at the Renegade Handmade Craft Fair in Chicago. When I initially saw Pretty Good Things there was literally no room to move in their booth. I tried to squeeze in, but it was packed with revelers who were just as enthralled with the goodies inside as I was.

A bit about Pretty Good Things from the creator, herself: "My name is Mary P. and I am the resident milliner at PGT. I believe in making pretty, good hats, fascinators and do-dads for pretty, good people. I design and lovingly handcraft each and every accessory to make sure what you wear has a soul!"

Cute, right? Well, not only is the creator adorable...so are her products. Popping on one of these pillbox hats will give you that dainty, vintage feel you've been looking for... which is definitely a good thing.





An excellent bonus - It appears Mary P.'s birthday is on Friday, October 8th! In honor of turning the big 3-0, Mary is offering 30% off orders placed online at http://www.prettygoodthings.com/. Just enter the code "DirtyThirty" during checkout to receive the discount!